- A Must Have equipment at a Gym to Retain Customers for Long Term
- Reap Benefits Of Cross Training Motion, Run as you Run on a Treadmill, Step as you work on a Stepper, Arc Like you Walk Uphill
- Maximises Pressure on Muscles and Keep Joints Safe
- Offers Muscles More Workout & variety in Training To Switch Them On
- Corrects Postures & Muscle Imbalances
- Burns Maximum Fat as it involves More Muscle groups
- Offer Reverse Motion Technology : Reserve motion Involes Glutes & Lower Back, Including Lower Abdominals & Lower Back. Forward Motion Involves Hamstrings, Calves, Quadriceps.
- Low Step up height for Easy Climb